Thursday 25 February 2010

Cosmo Cricket ~ Garden Variety

Just popping in to show you a double page that I have made using the new Cosmo Cricket garden variety range.
I used the pictures from my fabby night out a week or so ago! Really love these pictures and that helps alot for me when it comes to scrapping them.
I also love this new range of Cosmo Cricket papers ~ Garden Variety.
I have brought lots of the new ranges of paper lately so lots to be working on!

Using Prima swirls, elles studio note cards and Jenni Bowlin Bingo cards...



Im off to a pamper evening tomorrow night..watch this space for pics! Its the crop day on Saturday with my kits - fingers crossed they go ok! On Sat evening we are going out for a meal :) and a family day out planned for Sunday.

A lovely weekend planned...be back soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment