Sunday 7 November 2010

Catching Up...

Crazy, Manic and pretty darn busy, is how I would describe my life over the last 3 weeks, what with a scrapbooking weekend to prep for and go to, organising a scrapbooking event for later this month, working, me being poorly, Jack being poorly and Lee being in hospital......phheww!
So today I have decided to catch up all in one go...I have posted pictures of all of the layouts that I created during the scrapbooking weekend away 3 weeks ago. There are no close ups and very little information..so if you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you! I really love reading all of your comments :D So here we go..

These first two pages were created using pictures from our little holiday to Centre Parcs this year..Above Bella Blvd and below Jillibean Soup.

Below, a friends baby shower pictures, different sort of layout for me..lots of pictures..using Echo Park.
One of my current favourite lines..Cosmo Cricket..I lifted the squares idea from here.

More Bella Blvd..

My gorgeous boy..using some October afternoon...


A fairly quick one..using some Bo Bunny..

Loosing my mojo, by this point of the weekend..so not my favourite page..using some Cosmo Cricket..

Using some very lovely Crate Paper..cutting up the paper flowers/doilies..


One of my favourites, American crafts city park..

That's, all of them and I'm up to date :D

Check out the Big Event Blog, Lou has created her class, there is a sneak peak on the blog today.

See you soon with a layout in a frame for a gift that I made yesterday..

Anna xx

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful layouts Anna, my fav is the Monster one - such a great photo. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete