Saturday 5 February 2011

Catching Up...

Where have the last two weeks gone? Well, I've been busy catching up with lots of various scrapping projects. I have been mainly working on my 2010 yearbook which is not far off now. It's the calendar pages that really get me behind, until a couple of weeks ago I hadn't done one since June last year! I will be catching you up with all of those layouts over the next week.
I have also been working on my first couple of Twisted Sketches Design Team layouts. They will appear over on their blog next week and then two weeks later again..so watch out for those!
Today I'm going to show you my entry for the DT Call, which got me a place on the team! :D You can see all of the new Design Team's entry layouts here, including mine...however since I sent my entry in I have changed my picture and added some journalling..
I entered the call at the very last miniute and only completed the page on the day of the closing date, so I didn't really know what I was going to use the layout for at that point, so I quickly found an appropriate photo to use! Lol..but anyway since then I have chosen to use a picture of Jack at Colchester Zoo a few weeks ago and added some journalling to the journalling card...

close ups...

...and journalling...


Thanks for looking! Check back soon, got lots more to share!
Anna xx

2 comments: