Tuesday 17 May 2011

Back to Reality...

Well the last few weeks have been pretty hectic here...on Sunday we came back from our holiday to Spain...so I have alot of crafty catching up to do!! But it's ok...I have a whole day of scrapping this weekend and in a couple of weeks a whole weekend of it!!

Anyway for now I will share with you my last Twisted Sketches layout...the theme was 'Celebrate' as it was the 100th skecth! I decided that I wanted to theme my layout on the recent royal wedding that we have had here in the U.K. It was such a big and historic day for our country and I really enjoyed watching it, so I felt it needed scrapping!!


Thats all on the crafty front for now, but I have more assignments to be catching up with!

Here are some of my holiday snaps that will soon be making there way onto some layouts and into a holiday album!










Thanks for looking!

Anna

X

No comments:

Post a Comment