Saturday 11 June 2011

Time Flys..

...when your having fun..where have the last 2 weeks gone? In the last two weeks I have been on a hen weekend and scrapbooking weekend, worked, scrapbooked and been on a few days out with the family! Anyway speaking of scrapbooking weekends...

Last weekend I went away Friday to Sunday scrapping, which was lovely, I do love going away to scrapbook you can get so much done...I think I did 10 pages this time.

I also designed a kit layout again, this time using Echo Park Summertime...here it is...


...and some close ups...








On this layout I used some glimmer misting, a little bit of stitching, and I created 3 rectangles using mostly the journalling cards..I then used them for the title, journalling and embellishments. I used lots of the stickers as well, with lots of 3d foam pads. The photo size that I used was 3x2.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely bright and fun layout..I'm rubbish at using stickers but you've made it look easy ! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow..I love how this LO turn out..so cute and colourful... :)

    ReplyDelete