Saturday 30 January 2010

A fab girly night and some projects...

Hellooo all,
Last night I went out for a meal with lots of the girls from work as it was Nicoles last day :(
We had a fab night out and tonight we are off out for another meal - this time a family one to celebrate Lees nanas birthday..oohh i do love it when I dont have to cook..

Here are a few snaps from last night...

Nicole and me..
Everyone!


This is a card that I made for Nicole from Jack, as she was one of his teachers! She loved it..I dont normally 'do' cards, but latley I have made a few and I think they have turned out alright..

..and another card! Its another lady from works birthday soon, and I was asked to make a big card for lots of us to sign...so I did, its A4 size. I used a sheet of Prima paper (with the flowers on) it was perfect for her - as she works in the garden at our nursery!
I hope the girls at work like it...


And lastly, here is a shot of all of the projects that I have been working on, I have done no scrapbooking pages this week, so Im looking foward to that for next week..
I hope the recipients of these items love them as much as I enjoyed making them! Something a little different for me but I loved doing it...now back to scrapbooking!!!

Thanks for reading...be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment