Saturday 9 January 2010

Snow snow snow!..and my cuttlebug :D

I am getting a bit fed up with the snow now! Although it is a good excuse for a photoshoot..I think i have managed to get a few good ones! Just in time for a class I am going to on Weds evening which is a snow themed page...
http://www.papermaze.co.uk/customer/product.php?productid=31939
Will be posting my finnished results...I will probably be using these pictures! Lets hope it has stopped snowing by then!

Lee and Jack having fun in the snow...






Last week my cuttlebug machine arrived, after what had seemed like forever of waiting! I managed to get it a bit cheaper in the sale with my Christmas money! Very happy with it..can't wait to start playing with it...

I have completed a few new pages latley, which I have yet to take pics of..I have also been making some Christmas thank you cards (very unlike me) but they turned out ok!
I also took part in the Scrapbook Nook's blog hop last night, their kits are really lovely, fingers crossed that I can win one of them! :D
Tonight I am off to my friends house for a girly night..luckily she is only round the corner in this weather! Looking foward to my pizza!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment