Saturday 3 April 2010

Chipboard Album Update...

So a few posts ago I mentioned that a friend had asked me to make a little album of her birthday celebrations a few weeks ago. Well I took the oppertunity to work on it on Thursday when I had a scrapboking day with some friends and family. In the morning we went to capture the magic, I brought some lovely new things including some new Bo Bunny papers. In the afternoon we came back to my Mum's house for lunch and an afternoon of scrapping.
So this was what I spent the afternoon making...
I am pleased with it, although I did take the oppertunity to use up some of my older resources, so it isn't really the current style that I would normally do. My favourite page is definatly the front cover!
I decorated the book rings with lots of bits of ribbon, it has 3 double sided pages in it..I hope it is just what she wanted. I will be giving it to her next week!

Thanks for looking X


No comments:

Post a Comment