Saturday 17 April 2010

What have I been doing?

Well...in terms of non scrappyness (if thats a word?) tonight we have been to a disco party - Jack always loves them - he has so much fun dancing around with balloons and looking at all of the lights! Here are a few pictures from this evening...



Never can we get a perfect family picture! I wish Jack would smile at the camera every now and then...



Tomorrow we are going to watch Peppa Pig live in Norwich..should be interesting! Im sure Jack will love it! Hopfully some pictures of our day to follow tomorrow!

And in terms of scrapping..I have made a couple of pages this week. Both using new My little Shoebox papers. I am only showing you a peak of each one as I am entering them into a competition. Will show the full layouts when I can! I also need to make a card and a project for this as well so thats my next challenge.
Next weekend it is the Otley crop day, so some full page layouts to follow after...I feel like all I have shown is sneaks for ages!

Anyway here they are...


Right now Im going to go to bed, and fall asleep watching Britians got Tallent from earlier!
Enjoy the rest of your weekends!
Be Back sooon!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
lol
X

No comments:

Post a Comment