Sunday 25 April 2010

~ Crop Day ~

Just popping in to show the results from yesterdays crop day at Otley. I made two pages yesterday and started to play around with a 3rd using Fancy Pants girl Friday papers, which Im hoping to carry on with later today! But anyway here are my two completed layouts...
Both of the pages I made yesterday are for Jack's album. The first one features a picture of him taken at our circus day we had at work last month. It uses the new October afternoon fly a kite papers and stickers. I was soooo pleased when they came in to Papermaze, I had seen them all over the web for the last few months and loved them!

I have uses a few of the stickers from the die cut stickers sheet and made a windmill...

This was the second layout using one of the newest ranges of My Minds Eye. I still have one of the ranges that I have yet to use, they are all such lovely papers and really good quaility. I used the whale of a punch and medium retro flower punch and a pin for this...
and here is the rest of the page...

Thanks for looking

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,
    Gorgeous Layouts - really cute, cant wait to see the 3rd.
    Ju xxx

    ReplyDelete