Wednesday 2 June 2010

~ Create and Co Crop Results ~

Good morning to you all on this lovely sunny day!
Im back today with my post on my results from the create and co crop day last Saturday. I explained a little about the day a couple of posts ago, today I have finally finnished off the pages and photographed them!
These were the first two pages that I created using my own supplies ~ American Crafts Abode range and Cosmo Cricket De Lovely ~ both absolutly georgeous ranges!

I know, I have forgot an 'H' in this page, I have ran out of these lovely letters and must get some more!



On the day, the Scrapagogo shop was there and I used some of their twine and those really cute pegs on this layout. As well as my usual retro flower punches and pins!

As I mentioned before, we were deinatly spolit with a lucky dip prize and 5 different make and takes.
Here is my lucky dip prize, some lovely stamps!
On the day I took part in two of the classes and left the other projects to try out at home. The first was a layout, I did it a bit differently and added some of my own stash to make it more my own style. I am very pleased with my finnished result. I used a couple of pictures from the scrapbooking weekend away with my kits.
The second class item was a mini note book to hang on your tote. A really lovely idea.
My prize..



Thats all for now. Be back soon with a summery page!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi hunni!
    I have a new blog, hope you can foloow...its a less about uni stuff and more about crafty things! It had to be done :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..it's yviemarie.blogspot.com lol

    ReplyDelete