Tuesday 22 June 2010

Kiss me Quick..

A page..and the only completed page from a day cropping on Saturday. I have been a bit slow lately with my scrapping, not feeling inspired.
But I'm pleased to say that I think that is now over. I am pleased with this page and created another last night which I love, using the new Echo Falls range. I have also been playing with the new Fancy Pants wishful thinking and I have another Otley crop kit to be working on.
Anyway this page is using Girls Paperie papers, which are very pretty. I have used a picture of Jacks two little friends, its such a cute pic of them having a quick kiss, I just had to scrap it.

I also used a Maya Road Kraft envelope and this Martha Stewart punch which I love.

Can I also thank everyone for voting for me on the ATDML blog, as I am very pleased to say that my layout won! So thank you very much for that!

Be back soon! X

No comments:

Post a Comment