Saturday 12 June 2010

Im Back!

Just home from Lakeside as part of my birthday celebrations (which is on Tuesday). I have had a lovely day shopping with some friends. I am looking foward to continuing the celebrations during the week to come.
I have been busy with work this week and I have to say, not feeling very inspired to get scrapping. So instead today I am just showing you a few bits and bobs!
Firstly a few bits that I treated myself to this week from papermaze. I went for a drive out there earlier this week, mainly for some letters that I needed but also picked up this lovely lot. Including a Tim Holtz paper distresser which was half price!

I also brought this frame from Bhs this week as well, I plan to alter it and put it up in my newly decorated lime green living room!

Lastly, the second edition of the scrapbook inspirations idea book was out on Tuesday. So I can show you a sneak at my page that is in it! I can't wait to see the mag, when I recieve my copy!
You can buy the mag here, or buy it at Sainsburys and WHSmiths. (Although I have been to a few WHSmiths, including at Lakeside this morning and had no luck in finding it). I have seen the first edition a few times though..so hopefully it will pop up soon!
Thanks for looking!
Anna x

1 comment:

  1. Love what you've been buying and congrats on getting a LO in the Mag - Enjoy your birthday.
    Ju xx

    ReplyDelete