Monday 19 July 2010

Check this out..

Hello!
I have to say I feel say I feel so happy at the support I have had in the last 24 hours in particular. I am now 3rd and only a couple of votes off 2nd and first place on the studio blog. So again thank you soooooo much to everyone who has voted I am so grateful!!! Don't forget the voting closes on Weds so there is still plently of time to get your votes in. Again I really appriciate every single one so much!
But anyway....
Check out the lovely Lou Collins' new website original keepsakes. She creates beautiful layouts and has now turned it into a business. So if your ever after a present for someone this is perfect and they can even be framed. Have a look and keep it in mind! Her work is seriously georgeous!!
Good luck Lou
Be back soon
Anna
xx

1 comment: