Saturday 3 July 2010

No Photos!!!!

I'm home from a lovely week away at Centre Parks.
It was a georgous week weather wise and we spent lots of time together doing various activities that were on offer..one of the main ones being the fab swimming pool.
When I tried to upload my pictures yesterday (all 291 of them - lol) my usb lead did not work!!! Not good! So I cannot upload my pictures. So I went into Hughes today and they cannot give me a new one. So I have had to order one which could take upto a week! Really not happy about this!
So for now these images will have to do...
This is the spa..where I was lucky enough to spend an afternoon..very lovely indeed...
This was the lake, where we enjoyed going on a Pedalow and sitting on the beach..


Lastly, this was the main village area and enterance to the sports plaza.

So, a lovely holiday, but a shame that I can't upload my pics!
As I have been away I'm affaid I have no scrapping to show (but even if I did, I would'nt be able to upload the pictures!)
But I am now off to work on a Sketch for the Papermaze blog, which will be up in a couple of weeks. I have an idea in my head..lets see if it goes to plan!
Be back soon..hopefully with some pictures!
Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment