Wednesday 8 September 2010

Exciting!!!

Hi!
Long time no speak and I still have no computer. I have been borrowing a laptop so that I have been able to organise something very exciting for me! My first step into my own business.
I am setting up and organising a scrapbooking event for later on this year.
It has been in the pipeline for the last couple of months but now I am up and running and open for bookings!!
You can visit the blog for the event here and I will also add a link to the sidebar.
If you are local I would love to see you there, but either way I would still really appriciate the support and hope that you enjoy following the event planning as it begins to take shape.
On another note - Scrapping - have done lots and lots its soo fustrating that I can't upload any of it onto my computer to blog! I am going to have alot of catching up to do when I do finally have it back! Seriously cannot wait for that day to come! I would also like to appologise for doily day - it is all ready to go and I have been adding more projects to it. It will be the first thing that I do when I am up and running again - I promise!
A couple of weeks ago I went to the create and co crop you can see one of my layouts on there blog here. On saturday I am off there again and the following saturday back at the Otley crop and the weekend after that I am off to Ally Pally! Cannot wait for that! This week we are enjoying a week off together so lots of scrapping material from this week as well! Arrrghhh so much to blog about!
Be back soon!
TFL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment