Thursday 16 September 2010

..A Layout..

Its been a while since I have posted something scrappy, due to my very fustrating computer situation! But anyway..I have been very busy still scrapping the whole time!
Anyway here is a page..



Using a picture from Jacks birthday and the beautiful Echo Park range called a Walk in the park.
Really can't wait to show you my doily day pages and altered items which I have been working very hard on - I will do this for you on Sunday??
See you soon! Soo much to show!
Also if you haven't checked out my little event I am planning take a look from the link on the side bar. I am looking for shops to come along a guest designers who will recieve a free kit and be paid, please get in contact with me!
If you are local then why not come along?
See you soon!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment