Sunday 26 September 2010

..A double Page and Ally Pally..

Evening..
I have a double page to show you tonight which I created a few weeks ago using pictures from Jack's birthday at Legoland...

Using of course my new favourite manufacturer Echo Park.. the lovely A walk in the Park line.

I created some windmills and sunshine/clouds for the main embelishments on this page along with some of the co-ordinating stickers.


Here is the second page..I don't like it as much as the first, but I really wanted to get more than one picture on this page as I had so many lovely ones from our day there, it was hard to cut them down!
Again with the windmills..

Lastly, it was my first trip to Ally Pally yesterday and it was a lovely day out, unlike anything that I had been to before, so a great experience. Although I wasn't feeling 100% so towards the end of the day I was actually getting fed up of shopping, which is really unlike me!!
But I still managed to spend on a few things that I wanted to get. I was disapointed about the albums though, I really need some more and there were hardly any there. But still a great day..maybe I'll see some of you there next year?


Thanks for looking.
See you soon!
Anna
X

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, I also love the A walk in the park line :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages as always..I must find more time to make stuff! Nice lot of goodies you have there! Thanks for being my 1st follower on my new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete