Friday 29 October 2010

Its Been too long..

..Since my last post..and what a hectic couple of weeks it has been..this being the main cause of the hecticness...

Yep, I've been too and from the hospital to visit my partner Lee for the last week. But hes home now and lots better! He went in with a piece of metal in his eye, which happened at his work, where he is a mechanic. So an operation and lots of eye drops later, hes home and were back to normal! This incident also happened while I was a the Create and Co crop, but I still managed to get two layouts done before I needed to dash off to the hospital..and here they are..

The first using Basic Grey Oliver papers and stickers and a few of the flowers, brads and ribbon that came with the create and co crop kit..they seemed to go well with the layout so I made a different use for them..
I also did some sewing, which I haven't done on a layout for ages!


The second using the Cosmo Cricket Togetherness range, which I LOVE! A quick simple page to record Lee's surprise birthday party in September. I'm not 100% sure on this layout, but I was in a bit of a state whilst finishing it off as I had just received the call about Lee!



Also over on the blog of the Big Event, today we have revealed our kit for the day, you can see all of the details here. We still have a few spaces left so if your in the Suffolk area of the UK we would love to see you there!
A couple of weekends ago, I also went for a scrapping weekend away, so I have lots to share from that, including the layouts I created and my kits that I created for the weekend..so will be catching up on that over the next couple of days!
x Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment