Sunday 3 October 2010

Doily Day ~ Part 1

Hello and welcome to 'Doliy Day' and my first post of the day!
..and can I just appologise for it taking so long and I hope you are still interested in seeing my projects that I have created using doilys. If you have any questions, please post them in the comments box and I will get back to you. Take a look back at this post, which gives a little more detail on the doilys I will be using. So here we go, first up...

I have used the basic grey range called Olivia for this Layout. Some close ups..




Right, one down..a few more to go! Join me again in an hour for the next one! See you soon!
P.S - I will be doing a give away to go with my 'doily day' a selection of the doilys that I have used. Each comment from the posts today will be entered into the draw. So you can comment as many times as you like, which will increase your chance of winning! I will leave it open until Weds 13th at 9pm to allow for people that might miss today and announce the winner on Thursday! UK postage only! Good Luck!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment