Sunday 31 October 2010

~Scrapping Weekend~

So, two weekends ago I went to a scrapbooking retreat in Norfolk.
I'm a bit late in posting but, today I'd like to show you a few pics from our weekend..


I created some kits for the weekend, which were included in the goody bags. Firstly I created a tag kit, this was what all of the ladies came up with.. mine is the one in the middle in the middle row..


..all very pretty I'm sure you agree, next up a layout that I created as well...here are the results.. it's amazing how you can take one kit and manage to come up with several different versions..it's brilliant..

My original layout isn't in this picture, but I will post it soon along with the other layouts that I created during this weekend..
That's all for now
Anna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment