Sunday 21 March 2010

Crop Day

So yesterday was the papermaze crop day...and here I am with the pages that i made...
This was my first page, it is my February month page for my year book...I do one of these pages for each month, this year I am using the Jenni Bowlin Calendar cards along with a few pictures that highlight the month. Last year all of my month pages were all quite the same, so this year I am aiming to make them all as different as possible!


This was my second page, which I'm really happy with. I scraplifted this page from a really lovely one that Wendy had created. Similar page layout, but different range of paper and a few things changed...



This was my third and final page that I made. Three pages is about right for me at a crop day. So im pleased with that.
I used the new Pink Paislee papers..


And a new Jillibean Soup stamp..(seriously cute by the way!)..which I then added some rhinestones to.


Lastly I am going to show you the crop kit, which was very pink and quite vintage looking..so I decided to use an old picture of me, which seemed to match quite nicely. I started this page last night and finnished it today.

Thanks for looking! X

No comments:

Post a Comment