Monday 8 March 2010

Spot the difference?

I really should be blogging more often..i really don't know where this week has gone, I seem to have been really busy, but I'm not really sure what i've been doing? lol
Mainly working and decorating this week and today looking after a poorly baby boy - he has this sickness bug that seems to be everywhere at the moment!
I have had a few crafty moments in my scrapbooking room this week...firstly in my last post I showed you a layout that I had completed last weekend and I wasn't entirely happy with it...well I had a little play and...can you spot the difference??
Before..
After..

Basically I added some bling and butterflys using the Martha Stuart Butterfly punch. A few more circles ubove the photo and a retro flower behind the pins. I think it just makes it look right to me..so thats it..its done!!

Lastly, I am going to show you another page that I have completed this week. It was using the kit from the papermaze crop a few weeks ago. I did it fairly differently to how the kit instructions showed you to. As I wanted to make it more fitting for this picture of Jack as oppose to a more romance themed page.
Hopefully Jack will be over this bug soon, so we can get back to normal and I hate seeing him so poorly.
Thanks for stopping by - Be back soon Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment