Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Well today it's Mothers Day so happy mothers day to all of the mummy's out there in blog world! I have enjoyed my day..which started by having these lovely gifts brought to me in bed from Jack with a cuddle and a kiss :)


We spent the morning at home finnishing my scrapbooking room off! There are a few bits left to do, but so far so good - but I can work in it now so thats the main thing!
Later we went off to my mum and dads for dinner, where we had a little photo shoot! Its sooo hard to get good pictures of Jack as he wont sit still longer than 2 seconds let alone smiling at the camera. In the end I did get a few good ones, but not brilliant of me! Never mind!

Forcing a kiss!!

A shot of me and my Mum..

I took these pictures, with a page design in mind. So we will see how that goes!
Today I have also been looking at *this* scrap a go go are doing a teaching day not too far from where I live, so I have been looking into going to that! I bet it would be a fab day!
Lastly, a shot of the newist addition to my scrapbooking room - I really needed more storage so this is what I came up with...

Thanks for looking - must get scrapping this week!
Anna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment