Sunday 9 May 2010

~Mama Razzi~

When I first saw the new Bo Bunny range of Mama Razzi papers. I have to say I was unsure, they just didnt jump out at me..so I left it a few weeks...
A few months ago I started an album all about me, starting from when I was born to now...and then hoping to keep continuing with it.
I came back to working on this album recently, and decided to take some pictures of me and my camera (very important to all scrappers of course!!)
Then I realised that was more or less the general idea of this range of papers, all about photography and pictures..so I brought some and used it to make this page, which I am very pleased with. So I've learnt a lesson not to judge papers on my first reaction! Now I have to say I love Mama Razzi..perfect for this page!


Thanks for looking.
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment