Thursday 27 May 2010

A trip down memory lane blog challenge...

I was asked to take part in the 'Ingredients Challenge' on the A trip down memory lane blog in June. I jumped at the chance to take part and my parcel of 'ingredients' arrived on Monday morning...and by Monday afternoon (while watching the finale of Lost and while my little man was having a rather long sleep) i'd completed my page!
I could only use the items that had been sent to me (barr the usual essentials, adhesives, stamping, sewing etc) so it was a bit of a challenge but I really enjoyed doing it!
So here is a sneak peak of my layout and the 'Ingredients Challenge' should be up on the A trip down memory lane blog in a couple of weeks!


On Saturday I am off to this! Should be fun! I will be back with my layouts and the classes from the day!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment